Update from Miss Kelli! This is Emily and I'm updating the log for the AT girl...I spoke to her Wednesday and here is the low down.
At the time she was 1/2 a day from (approaching) Fontana Dam and she was a little anxious about leaving Gracie Ann, who is boarding at the Loving Care Kennels in Pigeon Forge, Tenn. Maybe she'll sneak out and go to Dolly Wood while she's staying at the doggie hotel!
Kelli is still lovin' the food and she's taken over 300 pictures.
She's hoping it doesn't rain and she had battened down the hatches when I spoke to her.
The best news is that everyone has been really, really friendly and awesome on the trail.
Gracie has been getting a break from carrying her pack...because (and this made me laugh) she is "dog tired."
Kelli sends her best to everyone and will be catching up with us again soon!
01 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment