love me, love my dawg
08 January 2012
insomnia options
Neighbors woke me up around 3 this morning, and I couldn't get back to sleep. After making a list of some stuff I needed to do, my best options for what to do were this:
or this:
Who won?
Adios y andale Gracie Ann!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2012
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
January
(4)
Just "Ran" 3M
my day in pictures
insomnia options
dinner!
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(9)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(51)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(16)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(48)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(5)
►
December
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
2007
(16)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
About Me
austintatious
It's the journey, not the destination, but I'm always headed somewhere. Here are the notes I've left along the path.
View my complete profile
Reading List
Run Less, Run Faster
Born to Run
Pilgrim at Tinker Creek
Ingredient Labels
No comments:
Post a Comment