Santa nodding off. In other news, I turned off all my alarms last night and slept in this morning, knowing I needed the rest to get over a chest cold. I had hoped to watch the lunar eclipse during my Saturday run. With the chest cold nixing that, I figured to see it while walking walking Gracie, then ended up sleeping right through it. However, it was a San Francisco cold, damp, overcast morning, so I wouldn't have been able to see it anyway. The ten hours of sleep was not quite as spectacular and rare as the eclipse, but awesome in its own way.
10 December 2011
sleep, and more sleep
Came across this on my morning walk with Gracie and it made me laugh...

Santa nodding off. In other news, I turned off all my alarms last night and slept in this morning, knowing I needed the rest to get over a chest cold. I had hoped to watch the lunar eclipse during my Saturday run. With the chest cold nixing that, I figured to see it while walking walking Gracie, then ended up sleeping right through it. However, it was a San Francisco cold, damp, overcast morning, so I wouldn't have been able to see it anyway. The ten hours of sleep was not quite as spectacular and rare as the eclipse, but awesome in its own way.
Santa nodding off. In other news, I turned off all my alarms last night and slept in this morning, knowing I needed the rest to get over a chest cold. I had hoped to watch the lunar eclipse during my Saturday run. With the chest cold nixing that, I figured to see it while walking walking Gracie, then ended up sleeping right through it. However, it was a San Francisco cold, damp, overcast morning, so I wouldn't have been able to see it anyway. The ten hours of sleep was not quite as spectacular and rare as the eclipse, but awesome in its own way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment